Saturday, February 12, 2011

NFL Experience - 2011

My nephew and his family were fortunate enough to be able to attend the NFL Experience this year in Dallas.  I’m having such a great time using Studio J this month with the special – buy 9 get 1 free.  Studio J is a great way to share your layouts with your friends and family without having to re-create your layouts however many times you want to share.  With a Studio J membership, you have the option to purchase both the layout and a jpg file of the layout.  That way you can send your family and friends the jpg to see all of your wonderful art.  Hope you enjoy these layouts as much as I did creating them.  To check out Studio J, just go to my Close To My Heart Website (click on this link Studio J).  There is no commitment.  You can even try it out without setting up an account.
n_f_l_experience_-_2
n_f_l_experience_-_1

No comments:

Post a Comment