Sunday, March 6, 2011

Denver Zoo With Cindy Loo

I recently received the Cricut cartridge, Cindy Loo, as a gift from my friend, Suzy.  I made a card last weekend with it and thought that I would use it on my Denver Zoo layout.  The lettering was actually perfect.  I also used Cindy Loo for the flourish on the left page.  I’m planning to add more pictures  and journaling to this layout using Flip Flaps.  The page pattern is from Jeannette Lynton’s book Imagine (9030), Conclusion Combo.
Denver Zoo Blog Pic
All products (with the exception of the Cindy Loo cartridge) can be ordered from me.  They are:
  • Mayberry Level 2 Paper Packet (X7136B)
  • Desert Sand Cardstock (1273)
  • Cocoa Cardstock (X5642)
  • Sentiment – Treasure Life (D1306)
  • Buttons, Basic Assortment (Z1358)
  • Liquid Glass (Z679)
  • Flip Flaps (To be added later) (Z1325 and Z4114)

No comments:

Post a Comment