Sunday, April 17, 2011

Why Studio J?

Top 10 Reasons to Use Studio J:
  1. It’s FREE.  We all love FREE, don’t we?
  2. Access to current and past paper packs.  There are Members-Only paper packs and layouts which make it an even better value.
  3. Great for heritage albums, especially when you are making several copies for relatives.  Just think of the money you save on supplies for duplicate copies (can you say “Tons of adhesive”).
  4. You always have the right size photo.
  5. You never have to worry about running out of your favorite paper pack.
  6. Embellishments galore that don’t weigh down your albums.
  7. Jpgs of each layout.
  8. You can pack up to 15 photos on a layout.  More if you know how to use a program such as Photoshop.
  9. No “in-progress” mess left around.
  10. Best of all – FAST, SIMPLE, EASY.
michael_-_1
I am a traditionalist at heart when it comes to scrapbooking.  I love putting together a pages and get such great satisfaction when it is completed and in my album.  But recently I’ve discovered just how much fun Studio J can be.   I’ve found it is fabulous for gift albums.  I’m currently working on 2 gift albums – one for my nephew, Michael, and one for a co-worker who is kind enough to share his amazing photos of the surrounding areas here in Durango.  (Please note that the Studio J logo and the “Real life”, etc. do not come on your printed pages.  These are for web publishing only.)  Email me ctmhbevg@gmail.com to find out more about Studio J.

michael_-_2
michael_-_3

No comments:

Post a Comment