Monday, April 16, 2012

Superhero

A fellow CTMH Consultant, Tresa Black, has been kind enough to share her talents by offering consultant kits for a workshop.  The workshop includes all cutting and layout guides.  I am waiting for my kit to come so today I thought I would take the cutting guide (which was sent via email) and apply it to another paper pack.  I chose Superhero because I have some little boy photos I need to scrap and thought they would be perfect.  Here are the pages I got done today.  There are 10 pages total and I'll be finishing it up next weekend and will post the additional photos then.









I used the Superhero Workshop On The Go (G1037) and added some White Daisy cardstock for journaling and photo mats.  

I hope you enjoy these layouts as much as I have enjoyed putting them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment