Monday, July 16, 2012

My Adventure At Convention

First of all, anyone who says scrapbookers are boring has never been to a Close To My Heart Convention.  Let me tell you! Cropping, dancing, more cropping. I got home Monday morning and promptly slept for 5 HOURS!  Those Ladies can party!

I hope that you are all EXCITED about the upcoming Fall/Winter Idea Book.  There are some fabulous new products coming out.  And, yes, there is a new Cricut Cartridge Bundle coming out.  How exciting is that?!  I'm not going to tell you much about it because I'll be debuting it at my upcoming workshop.  To see the cartridge first-hand, sign up for my workshop.  I have 4 spots left for the July 28/August 4 workshop and 1 spot left for the August 25/September 1 workshop.  So hurry and sign up.  Be one of the first in the Four Corners to see this new, exciting cartridge.  Contact me for more information.

I'm going to give you a sneak peek at the front cover of the Idea Book.  None of the new product is available until August 1 and you cannot see the Idea Book online until then either.  Here is a picture of the Fall/Winter Idea Book.

 
Isn't that beautiful?  Just wait until you see the inside.  It is once again filled with examples of layouts, cards, technique tips and so much more.  The new paper packs are absolutely gorgeous.  And they are very versatile.  For example, you can use the Halloween paper for autumn leave photos.  And the Christmas paper for winter photos rather than just Christmas photos.

If you would like a copy of the new Idea Book, please email me with your name and address and I will get it out in the mail.

One of the most exciting things to come out of Convention is the new, lower price for a New Consultant Kit.  There are 2 kits to choose from but both give you what you need to get your business started.  The first level is ONLY $49.  You read that right - $49.  This option gives you $130 worth of product and business essentials as well as access to the online Consultant site.  Additionally, during the month of August only, you will receive the same backpack that we received at Convention absolutely free.  Here is a picture of what you can expect.


This is what 1,200 ladies were carrying around the Hilton Anatole in Dallas this past weekend.  They are great.  You can only get these one of 2 ways, the first of which was attending Convention.  The second way is to join Close To My Heart during the month of August.  Wouldn't you just LOVE one of these bags?  Contact me for more details.

For those of you who have been wanting to join our Family, August is certainly the month to do it.  It would also give you the opportunity to attend 2013 Convention at WALT DISNEY WORLD!  Can't wait for that!  Think of it, you can combine a family vacation with 3 exciting days of crafting.  I already have my hotel reservations for this one!

For my international customers, I have the news we have all been waiting for.  Close To My Heart is expanding to Australia and the UK.  I don't have details as to when just that it is in the works.  We are all excited to have you join our CTMH Family.

Well ladies, that is all I am going to share with you for now.  To get more sneak peeks, you will just have to attend one of my workshops!

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment