Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Haunted Halloween

I was working on some projects yesterday during my gathering and came up with these 3 layouts using Tresa Black's 10 page layouts using 1 paperpack. I'm still working on it but here are page 1 (a single page layout.


And here are pages 2 a 3 (double page layout).







I absolutely love this paper.  Not only is it great for Halloween, it is perfectly suited to those upcoming fall photos.  I love the muted colors - Smokey Plum, Cashmere, Autumn Terracotta.

The products I've used so far are:

      Moonlight Paper Pack X7161B  $9.95
      Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements X7161C $4.95
      Haunted Assortment Z1741 $4.95
      Posh Journaling Spots Z1755 $5.95

I plan to put a small photo on one of the journaling spots.  You can use these with page protectors by making a slit where you can pull the hidden journaling or photo out.

Contact me for more information.

2 comments:

  1. I love your Halloween Layouts. I can't wait to create something fun with Moonlight! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb! This is such a versatile pack.

    ReplyDelete